Sunday, April 20, 2008

Chet's first diagnosis

Jack asked me to find a way to add the album I made a few years ago about the first years of Chet's initial diagnosis and treatments. Chet was two when he was first diagnosed with aplastic anemia. I made this album a few years after his initial diagnosis, and even at that point it was very emotionally draining to create it. To this day, Jack has never read through the whole album. It still makes us cry. But I made the album for the same reason I now blog about his new disease; so Chet will have a written record of the trials and blessings this journey has given him. The slideshow is down on the bottom of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack and Jennifer,

I am glad that your blog is back up so that now I can keep track of what is going on. I wish I would have known that Chet had taken a bit of a turn (not that I could have done much from here). He is in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything that we can do on our part. Give blood for him etc.
Aimee